The interior in the style of Provence
Provence style – it’s part of country style with a Mediterranean touch, this style combines the solar atmosphere, it refers to the warmer and southern styles. Provence style is usually to stay, and is best suited for a large family. The interior in the style of Provence, we have a special charm.
Style of Provence has a good taste and a touch of antiquity, such as antiques, or antique furniture. To create an interior in the style of Provence does not necessarily make alterations, you can select multiple items, accessories and suitable furniture.
The main thing to know the basic elements to produce the style of Provence, should take into account the following principles:
1. The wall is a brick or process in a natural fireplace to look natural.
2. Furniture or other items must be aged to paint was peeling; this style can be created artificially, or in old interior does not perform repairs.
3. The interior should be light, walls, ceiling, and floor can be bright.
4. Don’t use wallpaper in the style of Provence, the best light-colored plaster.
5. It is necessary to use only natural materials, they will look noble .
6. On the walls, you can use a piece of cloth, wood, loose rocks.
7. Confirmed in the interior will be forged items and furniture.
8. Decorative items should be kept.
9. Wooden furniture will look good even near the forged
10 . Actual usage of wooden beams along the ceiling.
11. Ceilings should be simple, painted, wooden beams, or without.
12. Windows should be large and made of wood, plastic excluded.
13. You can use shades of lavender, white, indigo and light gray.
14. Accessories to use and ceramics, paintings with beautiful landscapes and animals, vases with dry twigs of lavender.